Monday, December 28, 2009

Let's Make Some Introductions ..

Heeey everyone !
SOO, I've had many blogs in the past, but never kept any of them. BUT, I plan to keeo this on going ! My name is Christina, & I'm 14 years old as of October 17th. I have brown hair, & brown eyes. I attend high school, in grade 8 & I'm the typical high school student- with 1 exception, I'm horse-crazed.

I've been riding for 3 years now, & I've been through 3 stables, the third is the one I'm at now. I ride once or twice a week, usually on a horse named Will. He's 5 years old, & very green. He's a flea-bitten grey pony standing at 14.1 hh. He's kinda've an A.D.D. child at heart, & is quite the spazz. But you gotta love him & his weird ways, he IS only a baby. :) <3

I'm currently on winter break as of December 22nd & I've been at my dads house (parents divorced) since yesterday. This morning I went to the barn with my step-mom & I rode her horse Breezie (Winter Breeze). She's a 22 year old, white as snow, ex-proffessional hunter. Despite her age, she has LOTS of energy ! :P
It was my first time riding her, & it went really well. She even started to hack at 1 point ! :) :) :)

Tomorrow I'm going back to ride her, & I'm going to practice getting her to hack when I ask her to, & flying lead changes (she's great at them, but me not so much). & wednesday I'm going to my barn that I take lessons at (Breezie switched barns for the winter so my step mom could be closer to her) to hang out, help out & take a lesson. :)

I wonder who I'll ride, Shelby or Will ? :S

Love,
Christina. (L)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina! I love this blog! It's great. I might add that i like horses too. I'll keep reading so PLEASE keep posting.
    Thank youuu! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete